Saturday 5 April 2014

Winter Harvest



 



While the seasons battle in Queensland it is quite hard to know what on Earth to wear. One minute it's sunny and you're dying to go for a swim, and then in a matter of seconds a storm will be raging and you won't have any power. At the moment I've mostly just been adding socks to my wardrobe. I love socks, especially ones with fun prints and it's something you can just take off and stash in your handbag if it gets too hot.

Yesterday I went into Gorman and picked up this lovely top and the matching socks. I know I'll be able to wear them into the colder months and it's always good to have clothes you can wear all season - especially since Winter is a very short time here. Though, I can't wait for it to be cold enough to get the fire going - as you can see we have a lot of wood to burn!

Missy x


Wearing: Tee Gorman, Skirt American Apparel, Socks Gorman, Shoes Famous Footwear

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment