Thursday 10 April 2014

Floating and Twirling



This beautiful dress by Lions and Unicorns I've had for a while! It is from their Clueless inspired Winter collection from last year. I adore it but just hadn't been able to style it the way I wanted to. 

As it's sheer I need something underneath it, and this is where I struggled to style it. I tried just a plain bodycon black cotton slip I had but found it was too stark under the dress and just took away from the floaty effect. 
So I decided to try my Sheer Baby Doll Dress from Black Milk Clothing and found it was perfect! Two sheer things together were enough to become a solid block of colour. And this meant it didn't detract from the softness of the dress.

It can be a tricky thing to make some sheer things work but once you've found the right way to style it - you are set!

Missy x


Wearing: Dress Lions and Unicorns, Sheer Baby Doll Dress Black Milk Clothing, "Alien" Boots Windsor Smith

4 comments:

  1. Love love love this dress! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete