Monday 28 April 2014

As If!

Hey cool cats!

Here is a little post about my outfit today! I love the 90s, being born in 1991, and Clueless was my all time favourite girly movie (even if I didn't understand half of it!).

I always like to dress up or even try and get inspired by my favourite characters for my outfits! I've changed my hair so many times trying to be my favourite character of the week! I mean, I've been Clarice Starling, Dana Scully, Jareth the Goblin King (yes he's a dude but come on, that mullet!), Carrie Bradshaw, Hermione Granger and Alice in Wonderland ... Just to name a few.

I love being inspired by the things I love and it makes getting up on a cold Monday that tiny bit better!

Missy x

Wearing: Tartan Top Princess Polly, PVC Skater Skirt Black Milk Clothing, Mesh Jacket ROMWE, Boots Windsor Smith, Pom Pom Earrings DIY by Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment