Saturday 21 June 2014

Stomping Ground


During the cooler days it can get tricky trying to find those perfect shoes that you can wear with any outfit but still keep your toesies warm.

But I found them and so, of course, I bought then in black and white!

The are called "Rainbow" by Windsor Smith. Originally purchased in white, I was lucky enough to grab them last week in black while on sale! 

I'd definitely urge you to hurry to a store and grab them while you can!

On Wednesday I paired then with my "Madeline" plaid American Apparel skirt. These skirts are another staple of mine - I have 7! I adore them so much! If I discover a wonderful piece, you can bet I'll buy it in all the colours I like.

Top: Black Milk Clothing  "Mullet Crop Top"
Jumper: She Inside
Glasses: Prada

Have a wonderful weekend!

Missyx

No comments:

Post a Comment